"Because of God’s tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us,
to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace.” (Luke 1:78-79)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Keepers...

I have a small notebook where I've compiled an ever-growing assortment of "keepers". When I hear or read a neat phrase or thought, I like to write it down so I'll remember it (hey, I'm 50 and don't always remember things so well :)! Here's a keeper that I heard yesterday on Beth Moore's weekly radio program...

"Write the word WAIT on a piece of paper. Directly below it write the word FAITH…make note of the letters that are the same.

WAIT
FAITH

She went on to say that “3/5 of faith is in the wait. If there is no wait, there is no faith…because things seen don’t require faith.”

Profound!

No comments: