"Because of God’s tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us,
to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace.” (Luke 1:78-79)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

online support group...

Wow!  Two blog entries in one day!  Well, I guess one was last night -- late.  I couldn't sleep and just needed to write.  I usually feel better after I get things out of my head and on to paper.  Anyway, this will be a short one, I promise.

If you're a Christian parent of a child (of any age) with a disability (of any kind), there's a new online support group I would invite you to check out.  It's part of The Network, an online forum which seeks to connect people in various ministries.  This support group came out of a discussion that was posted in the "Disability Concerns" forum.  The specific link is http://network.crcna.org/forums/disability-concerns/parent-parent-support.

Check it out and pass the word along!

No comments: